If printing from dslrBooth you may receive an error message in red at the stop stating:
If this error appears take the following steps:
- Go to Start, Run, Enter: %appdata%\dslrBooth and delete printer_settings.xml.
- Uninstall the printer from the Windows Control Panel, Printers.
- Download the latest drivers from the printer's manufacturer's website.
- Install the downloaded drivers.
- In dslrBooth, go to Settings -> Printing -> Printer Properties. Make sure the correct printer is selected and it is showing as online. Click on Preferences -> Options. Set the Color Adjustment to either Handled by Driver or ICM & Driver. Click Ok then Print to apply the changes.
- Double check that the paper size selected in dslrBooth's printer settings matches the paper size in the printer.
- If you still have issues, download the latest Windows updates then repeat step 1-6.
I have a DNP 620, newest firmware, newest driver ... works in all other windows programms perfect ... but i still get the error shown ...
any idea ?
i have still the same Issue. did all steps as you sayed but still not working in DSLR Booth! How can i fix this issue?
Any Idea what i did wrong? Thanks