Booth Copilot is a mobile app that allows you to control your booth from anywhere while connected to internet. View session info, shares, event status as well as start sessions and print.
Booth Copilot is available both on Android and Apple devices through Google Play Store and Apple App store. To get started, download the latest dslrBooth Update then go to Tools, Booth Copilot.
To use Booth Copilot, you'll need the following:
- Latest version of dslrBooth for Windows (v5.28 or later) or Mac (v3.7 or later).
- Licensed purchased or renewed within last year.
- Internet connection on both dslrBooth and mobile phone.
- A fotoShare Cloud account (can be free) linked to your serial #.
If Booth Copilot is not connecting to dslrBooth, checkout our troubleshooting guide.
Please make it work without internet!
yeah at least work in same network
* Can we change the current print template via the app.
Not every event needs internet. With internet causes a lot of problem is connection is not stable. It should not be hard to do right?