If you're having issues with the mobile Booth Copilot app connecting to dslrBooth, there are several things you need to check:
- Make sure the computer dslrBooth is running on has a stable internet connection. dslrBooth communicates to the mobile app over the internet so you'll need an internet connection on both.
- In dslrbooth, go to Tools, Booth Remote. This will open up a window that will show you any potential problems. Some potential issues:
- Internet connection is not available - Connect to the internet
- License is expired - Renew license.
- No fotoShare Cloud account - A fotoShare Cloud account combines your various licenses and allows you to login to Booth Copilot.
- If you don't already have a fotoShare Cloud account, create one. Enter your dslrBooth email/serial # you use on the computer you want to remotely control
- If you have an existing fotoShare Cloud account, go to App Licenses and make sure your license is linked to your account. If it's not there, click on Add dslrBooth License.
- Download Booth Copilot on your mobile phone. Make sure you're running v1.3.7 or greater if using an iPhone.
- In Booth Copilot, make sure you are logged in with the same fotoShare Cloud account that has the dslrBooth license on the computer linked to it. If you still have issues, logout and log back in to make sure you are using the correct account.
If you have checked all the steps above and still have issues, please contact us with the following information:
- dslrBooth E-mail and Serial #.
- Your fotoShare Cloud e-mail address.
- A screenshot of the Tools, Booth Remote screen.
- A screenshot of Help, Register screen showing your email and serial #.
- Is your mobile device running android or iOS. What version number?
- Name of the event that is opened on dslrBooth?
- Go to Help, Send Debug Log. Let us know the Case Id that appears.