LumaLive allows you to use upto 3 main cameras that are prioritized in quality for your guests to view your event. These cameras can be any combination of the following:
- iPad/iPhone running our LumaLive camera app. Latest pro models are highly recommended for better video quality.
- Webcam such as Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920.
- Canon Cameras - Canon EOS Webcam Utility will allow you to connect your Canon camera using USB and use it as a webcam.
- Other professional cameras or mixers that output to HDMI or SDI need to connect to an HDMI capture card such as Aja U-TAP HDMI or AJA U-TAP-SDI
- Software like vMix (PC) or MimoLive (Mac) can generate output as a virtual camera. This will allow you to play videos and connect multiple other cameras such connect over HDMI, SDI, or NDI sources that do not show on the computer directly as webcams. This can also be used to play presentations or slideshows from a main camera.